Top 10 Architecture
Every city has a particular style to it, something in the built environment that sets it apart.
A top 10 in our architectural landscape to explore in no particular order would include;
- St Fin barres Cathedral – French neo-gothic façade.
- Elizabeth Fort - One of the finest remaining 17th century star forts in the world.
- Lewis Glucksman Gallery – Listed as on of the 1001 buildings to see before you die.
- Lifetime Lab - 19th century Victorian engineering works.
- Triskel Arts Centre – 18th century neo classical building.
- Shandon Bells – 18th Century Early English tower steeple.
- Crawford Art Gallery – Early Georgian building that has changed remarkably little.
- The Butter Market – Roman temple style portico.
- Cork Vision Centre – 18th century church.
- The Quadrangle UCC – In the heart of University College Cork